Skip to main content

Child Nutrition FAQs

General Information

Summer Feeding is a program that offers free breakfast and/or lunch to persons 18 years old or younger during some summer days and certain school locations. LCMCISD will not be hosting a summer feeding program this year but our neighboring school district, West Orange Cove is and has invited LCM students to come to them for summer meals. Please see the menu page for specific dates, times and places you may find free food during the summer!


Yes, you may put monies on your child's lunch account with your credit card or debit card by using Skyward Family Access. Those monies are deposited real time and accessible to your student immediately. There is a small cost associated with on-line payments.

We accept cash of any amount and checks of $30 or more and this check may be divided between more than one student. We are not, however, able to process a credit card or debit card at the point of sale nor the Administration office .

To find your child's balance go to the district homepage and click Cafeteria E-pay under the Quicklink tab. You must know your child's pin number.

District News

District Calendar

This Week's Events